Monday, November 15, 2010

A BAD Habit!

Smoking is a very bad habit. Some people know what it is doing to them but they really don't care. If you decided to put pictures up in a store of what cigarettes do to your body do you think people would stop? I don't think so because people know what is happening but they can't stop. Some kids do it because they think they are invisible and they want to be cool. Others just do it because they see others doing it. I know what it is like to have someone smoke in your family. My aunt use to do it and she would always say she was going to stop. Every time I would see her I would ask her and she would say I try but it is so hard. I should have never started. It took her a while to learn to break her habit but she did it. It has made her life so much easier. Buying a pack of cigarettes cost so much money, so think if you quit, then you would have a lot of money they you never knew you had.

No comments:

Post a Comment