Thursday, May 12, 2011

School!! :)

One of the hardest things I had to go through this school year was geometry class. It was so hard because I'm not that good at math anyway and plus I'm in the Pre-AP classes. Art class was the easiest class I did because you just have to draw and paint. Even if you weren't good you still made a good grade for effort. The funniest moment of the year was when Mikala was trying to do the Jerk dance for me and Taylor and fell back into a mirror. I don't think I will have to take semester test in any class but math. Just because I haven't missed any days and I think I passed the TAKS in reading. I'm not sure about math though because I don't know if I passed the math TAKS or not. I really hope I don't have to take any semester tests this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment