Monday, February 13, 2012

Continues Butt Scratching!!

It was a cold slow day. My owner hadn't come out to ride me today. I was so bored and I had this rash on my butt. So I decided to figure out a way to scratch it since I can't scratch it with my hooves. I started to drag my butt across the railing. 2 hours have passed and the rash is still itching. As I stop, I realize that there is blood all around the railing. I started yelling, in my horse voice and here comes my owner. Dressed in cinch blue jeans, a button down shirt, and boots. He also has his chaps on. At that point I knew that he was about to come get me out and give me some exercise. I was so excited, but he realized that there was blood dripping from my bottom. He picks up my tail and realizes that I have a rash the size of Tennessee. He goes back into the house and comes back out with this long white tube. He squirts some creamy white contents and rubs it on my rash. Instantly I was relieved from the itching thanks to my owner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment