Thursday, March 8, 2012

Jordan Rose Haacke Don't Go Please!! ):

Dear Jo,
    I really wish you weren't leaving Wellington. I am going to miss you so much. I remember the day that you came to Wellington. We weren't friends for a while just because I really didn't know you. Later on when I met you, I knew that you were an amazing person. I love being your friend and we made a lot of great memories but who says those have to stop being made?! Not me because don't worry girl I'm coming to visit you some day lol in Utah. Also come back and visit because without you in math sitting beside me will be only. Borrowing pencils everyday from you and then losing them. (: When D'lyn goes and visits Erin, I will totally catch a ride just to see you! I remember those good times when we were always being dumb taking crazy pictures in dresses and washing our hair outside. :p lol Driving for one of the first times and feeling like a rebel! There are so many more that I could tell you but I know that you already them. The last memory we made together was our trip to Alsups at 1:00 in the morning! I love you so much Jordan Rose Haacke (; Dont forget me please! Text me anytime to let me in on what's going on up there. Thanks for always being there for me too!! Bye chick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment