Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hot Times!

Sweat running down my face while I'm telling my parents to hurry up or the beach will be full. As the  cold water touches my body, chills run up my spine. The water is so blue and clear. It is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. As my mom yells " Be careful," I get hit with a massive impact. It was my dog Riley. He is a chocolate lab and is huge. As I looked up there was the most amazing guy ever. He was muscled up and had abs. His eyes were as blue as the ocean. As he helped me up I said "Thank you." He said "What's your name?" I said "Ashley," and he said mine is "Luke." As we started to pull out of the drive way Luke waved goodbye and so did I. I told my parents thanks for bringing me. Those were the most perfect days ever.

1 comment:

  1. Ashley I love this blog!! My favorite part is the title! Love ya girl

    ReplyDelete