Monday, September 27, 2010

Courage is the Strength to face Danger!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! My eyes were as big as a hippo. I looked over at my mom and clenched onto her hand. I knew she was scared to but she didn't show it. I knew God was going to keep everyone safe. I prayed like crazy just telling him to keep us safe. I looked out the window and saw sparks flying everywhere like crazy. I looked at the flight attendant and she started yelling " Get down and duck your head." The rows of the plane was filled up with everyone laying in the floor and crying hard. We started to slow down and came to a halt. Everyone jumped up and down. I hugged my mom and said "I love you so much." She said the same thing. As we started to exit the plane the captain came out and everyone cheered for him and shook his hand. He was probably the bravest person in the plane and the toughest. Being on the near death experience was the most scariest thing that has ever happened but I survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment