Monday, October 4, 2010

Open your Eyes Everyday and See Whats Right In Front of You!

After my family found out that I was trapped I knew there reaction. I knew they were sad and scared and so was I. I wondered day and night how long it would take them to get us out. There were four things that I really wanted with me. My ipod so I could listen to music to pass time. I also wanted a photo of my family in case I didn't survive I could see them just one last time. My basketball so I could play basketball and never forget my favorite sport and food. I prayed every day and night hoping they would get to us in time. It got really boring every day just sitting down there with a lot of guys. After a while they found out how to send a tube down and stuff could come down in it. They put a camera in it and sent it down. We set it up and we all got to see our families. I cried so hard because I was so happy to see my family. I love them so much and I know they love me. They also sent food and water. To stay in shape they put a trainer on the camera and he helped us stay in shape. We had a group while we were down there where you could talk about your feelings so no one would go crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment